Creatop works for everyone, from bodybuilders, to yogis, to the average person who runs or goes to the gym a few times per week.
While easy to navigate for some, the gym can be an intimidating place for someone just starting out on their fitness journey – or someone looking to build weight training on to their exercise regimen.
We love these tips from Greatist for navigating the gym floor:
- “Work in” as you work out. Let someone use a piece of equipment while you rest between sets.
- Safety first. Push the weight pin in all the way, add weight collars to barbells, and adjust the bench seat to the appropriate height.
- Keep it neat. If you un-rack weights, re-rack them for the next person.
- Put the phone down. Give yourself time to do something for you.
- Find some space if you’re doing an exercise that requires extra dynamic moves. Be prepared to modify your workout if the gym is extra packed that day.
- Don’t be gross. Wipe down the equipment – gyms are some of the germiest places around.
See the full article here! Any tips you would add?